General Anaesthesia / Sedation Dental Care
Treatment Under Sedation / General Anaesthesia
If you’re feeling a bit uneasy about undergoing the dental treatment you need, we can offer you a solution! Our clinic offers treatment under sedation or general anesthesia.
Dental treatment under sedation or general anesthesia will help you if you suffer from anxiety, have a difficulty controlling your gag reflex or wish to receive numerous dental procedures in a single appointment.
- Patients with dental anxiety who are unable to undergo regular treatment
- Patients who need major surgical treatment
- Patients with gag reflex who are unable to undergo treatments normally
- Patients with allergy to local anesthetics
- Patients who do not cooperate due to cognitive, mental or motor reasons
- Patients with chronic conditions such as epilepsy, motion sickness, Parkinson’s disease etc., for whom a controlled environment and fast solutions are required
- Non-cooperative children
Dental care under general anesthesia can include all types of dentistry - scaling, root planing, fillings, root canals, crowns and bridges, dental implants, bone grafts, sinus lifts, periodontal surgery, etc.
in this course of treatment the goal is to perform the primary treatment at one time. after the primary treatment the patient will have to come to additional appointments and it should be noted that some treatments require waiting periods between appointments.
MITT Clinic offers the possibility of dental treatment under deep sedation. Deep sedation is a combination of drug induced therapy with laughing gas.
During procedures, an anesthesiologist and a dentist are working in cooperation to achieve best care. The patient is able to leave the clinic shortly after treatment is over.
Licensed to Administer General Anaesthesia
Our facility offers treatment under sedation / general anesthesia, licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Health. Our team is proud to offer this service and is committed to making you as comfortable as possible during your treatment.